To be frank, it’s all smoke and mirrors. No wait...that was last week’s event.
We’ll give you our formula for success below, but first we’ll preface it with a little ditty: Everything we do is built around the solid relationships we forge with our clients. We figure that if we can get you to open up and bare your soul a little bit, then we’ll be able to pinpoint exactly what you’re looking for, then go well beyond your expectations. It’s just how we are.
So based on this really close (like, cousin-close) relationship that we’ve formed, we launch into our business process, which includes:
- Complimentary Site Survey
- Define Goals and Needs
- Develop Themes & Concepts
- On-Site Recommendations
- Create Designs
- Develop a Quotation (with options, of course)
- Obtain Permits (if required)
- Coordinate the Equipment
- Assemble the Crew
- Arrange Transportation
- Work with Union Labor (if needed)
- Coordinate Audio/Visual Components (and test prior to the event)
- Develop a Logistical Timing Sheet
- Conduct Rehearsals
- Manage the Event
- Tear Down, Clean Up, Move On (right after the event)
After a good night’s sleep, you can expect a follow-up visit from us to discuss the event to make sure that you’re completely satisfied and happy with how things went. Then we start thinking about how to make your next event even better.